View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 04:17 AM
Newbie ;)

White Feathers and Angel Numbers

Hi all,
I want to share an experience which happened a few days ago.

First of all for the past 20 years or so I have been seeing the number 214. Whether it be on registration plates, waking up at 2.14 many nights and many many more occasions I couldn't start to tell you.
This has also occured in half a dozen countries in which I have lived.

By reading the meaning of Angel Number 214, in short it says that I am supported by the Angels and the Universe and that I am exactly in the point of my life where I'm meant to be.
I haven't always been interested in Angels until I was diagnosed with Advanced Prostate Cancer in late 2013. This made me look for a deeper meaning in life.
The cancer in the spine is now gone so I qualified for Radiotherapy for which I am halfway through.
Now this is the interesting part.

Just a couple of days ago (April 2nd) I went into the change room at the hospital to get changed for my days treatment.
In the change room on the floor was a white feather. What is a white feather doing on the floor of a hospital?

I thought this quite interesting. When I got home I was curious about if April 2nd was a special day or whatever and blow me down Wikipedia says that April 2nd is the 214th day of the year.
Thanks for reading.