View Single Post
Old 27-06-2020, 10:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersteel
Maybe a rant. ... Throw ideas at me to do this please

Please suggest only what I need help with please
I should know better than give well meaning feedback to angry people ... Maybe this will be the last straw.

You realize that there is a contradiction in the justification of your anger ...
  • If there is an all-powerful god, then your anger means nothing to him, nor does it have a chance to bring you any good.
  • If there is no god, then your anger to a non-existent subject is not only meaningless, but ridiculous.
This should be your starting point.

Then, although you could identify whatever brought you wherever you are now, so enraged and so unhappy, you should overwhelmingly focus on wherever you want to go from now on. What do you want? How will it feel when you'll get there? When do you want to get there (now?)? Don't think in terms of being (im)possible. Don't think in terms of how to get there.

Your anger is your main obstacle to get from here to there. Even worse: your anger materializes into more reasons for you to be angry, and only for you.

If you dislike my reply, please just discard it. Don't get angrier! It's bad for you.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.