View Single Post
Old 15-03-2021, 03:21 PM
Experiencer
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I am more interested of the Supreme Creator, Supreme Light, Supreme Love... the absolute...

I told you, find the I AM, realise that you are not who you think you are because even the mind is born from something that's deeper than the mind, seek this place, this space and you will find the source of everything that you are. In that moment, you realise that you have 100% control over who you are and so you shape your life the way you want. Everything that you are comes from within, you may think that the external world shapes who we are, no, we decide how we react to the external world and in doing so, we shape ourselves.

I believe everyone has crazy experiences while sleeping, but most people ignore them or just don't remember because they think they are their own minds so there's nothing more for them.

I agree with that statement.

We're not even our minds, let alone a form-based being. Form is an illusion.

But what type of affirmations, thoughts, ideas, images, emotions you think most of your day in order to find the I AMness?

Please share all of the details.

Also I want to know at what hour of the morning you wake up. What body position you like, and if you get out of the bed to do it.

Please explain your method!