View Single Post
Old 30-06-2019, 09:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Unless one is calling in sick to work. I don't think Kundalini problems would be considered a valid excuse..... except maybe in Santa Fe and parts of Cali.....
We are social animals in the end so I suppose being hip to the latest Fad is pre-programmed into our DNA to some varying extent for all of us. I mean seriously, who wants to be the only one at the juice bar who can't seem to get their Kundalini to rise. Someone should invent a pill for Kundalini Dysfunction, they would make a killing. I mean, KD can strike any astral body, and when it does it can be very embarrassing and leave one feeling spiritual inadequate.
Well, I don't really care about latest fads and crazes, and I doubt I'll be the only one. I also wouldn't give a toss about being the last one at the juice bar without Kundalini, or any ole fad for that matter. I've never really been like a blind sheep following the crowd.

It's just sad, and a shame, to read so many people on here latching on to something they've heard of, usually barely understand, then start pursuing it without wanting to lay the groundwork for it.
I understand the impatience of youth. Ignorance or refusal to understand I do not understand so much.