View Single Post
Old 30-06-2019, 11:32 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Personally I believe that many who claim to have Kundalini trauma have personal issues.
It's kind of like everyone suddenly knowing their TF, like 10 years back everyone was with their Twin Soul (not the same) and had an Indian for a guide and a wolf for a totem animal.
Fads & hypes.
Especially people with problems need something to latch on to to make themselves feel a tad better. It sounds better to say "I have Kundalini problems" than it does to say "I cannot handle my chit".

Unless one is calling in sick to work. I don't think Kundalini problems would be considered a valid excuse..... except maybe in Santa Fe and parts of Cali.....
We are social animals in the end so I suppose being hip to the latest Fad is pre-programmed into our DNA to some varying extent for all of us. I mean seriously, who wants to be the only one at the juice bar who can't seem to get their Kundalini to rise. Someone should invent a pill for Kundalini Dysfunction, they would make a killing. I mean, KD can strike any astral body, and when it does it can be very embarrassing and leave one feeling spiritual inadequate.