Thread: Pets Returning
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2021, 05:34 PM
Administrator
Hello

I will share a story about my Son, he was just over 2 years of age. Was struggling with a "spirit" in his room. I as a mother and a Medium missed understanding my own child. Feeling that he was just not wanting to sleep alone in his room.

It was not until I showed him random pictures of family and strangers that I came to realize it was my Dad (long passed) that was there to visit. It was a small black and white photo I showed my Son, one from when I was about his age. In the photo was me, Dad and my brother. Also a small dog my puppy from childhood.

My Son went onto say that was "Spirit" that was the man in his room. To tell me more than I could ever imagine hearing. That the dog in the picture was small and brown, had short legs and a round body. She was Corgey cross.
My Son went onto tell me about another dog that was with him, this one black with hair like a wire brush. That was my second family dog. Yet there was more, there as a furry orange and white cat, that "got you wet " when you patted her. She would drewl when she was happy. This was my Grandmother's cat that my Dad took to after her passing ( he was not a cat person). Then the last one I had to stop and think on some. This was a dog with a large head and smaller body with teeth that stuck out. It would run to the fence and grab that paper. Scaring the **** out of the paperboy or mail man if they were new to the route. This was my Dad's childhood dog, a British Bull Dog.

So yes at times your pets all of them come to visit.

Lynn