View Single Post
Old 28-09-2015, 12:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
Hey froe, perhaps its very simple, perhaps in looking outwardly for the routes, getting confuzzled in the amount there are, in the choices you can take, maybe you need to stop contemplating guidances and start following your own directions? its a bit like to much information can just lead to distraction, or perhaps its about the fact with so many given choices, your loosing your way, your focus on what the core essential of your journeys purpose was in the first place, and going back to your instincts could be needed here.

Just a few ideas, there is millions more! lol

Loopy

Possibly, I haven't had my chocolate fix yet (my brain food) but the amount of signs of overwhelming me and to be honest I have never been a person to read too much into things though when 333 appeared constantly for the last few days (even on chat, someone said something cost $3.33) I'm still not taking too much notice!!

I didn't trust what is behind the curtain and that was using my instinct despite what others told me. Should I have done? It was lucid, so I had control, but chose to leave and the dying woman? Was that me? The empty milk bottle was because I didn't trust the signs and others... perhaps?