View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 04:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by flutterangel
Hi Sparrow,
Could you please touch on the law of manifestation a bit more? I am curious and posted about this elsewhere, also. I fear I am not explaining my question clearly enough, though. Does it often happen where someone connected to you may be unintentionally manifesting the opposite of your own intentions/desires? Or could it be that some people just have "plain bad luck?" I'm of the belief that we usually create our own "luck." But I realize others' free will comes into play and can affect us also. How can we help for a positive outcome for all?
Thank you, as always, for your thoughts...

flutter
Thoughts attract. The more you think about something the closer you bring it to you, and the easier it becomes to manifest. Even if you do not want it to manifest, your attraction to the thought of it is what gravitates you into the experience of it.
It is of course common sense that not only you, but others act on free will. Even if another person does not speak of their own intentions or thoughts, does not mean to say they are not harbouring thoughts of a negative nature. These can of course infiltrate your own energy state and influence your own frequency. This is why it is important to facilitate a harmonious environment externally as well as internally.
You can begin to remedy this problem by learning to recognise negative vibrations in a practical physical way. Learn to read body language, tone and the thought processes of other beings. Learn to become observant and sensitive to the apparent intentions of others in your energy space. If they behave in a way which suffocates or restricts your energy flow then ask them to keep their distance, or simply change your environment.
If your own intentions do not appear to manifest fruitful successes then perhaps you are not aligning yourself fully to one direction. For example, perhaps it is you pray or do some ceremonial ritual to bring about a new relationship in your life, yet within the same breath you hide yourself away from the world, or you act in such a picky way that others identify this in you and then keep their distance. Or perhaps you are thinking long and hard about raising your vibrations and achieving successful states of meditation. Yet prior to, and following such practices you then revert to bickering with loved ones, performing uncharacteristic routines and lifestyles and adopting the same old mindsets you have always had.
Both your thoughts and actions must be in complete alignment with your focal intention from the moment you wake to the moment you sleep. You cannot simply dedicate one hour of your day to manifest something profound and wonderful, you need to form the foundation within you to house the energy requirements to facilitate manifestation in a way which creates change. If there is not enough focused energy then change will not occur. You need momentum.

If enough people unite with a singular intention, and live this intention from and within every breath, every words, every thought and every action then there is no force which can prevent its creation.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸