View Single Post
Old 04-10-2022, 09:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
ExcerptBoy, do I know THIS! Been practicing Thought Control for over a decade.
It sure gets easier...remembering thoughts really effect our emotions.
I prefer to call it feeling happy. Emphasis on feeling.
You can do that with your thoughts.
Just the phrase 'thought control' tends to make me shiver, hihi.
Sometimes it works by putting on music that you love and makes you feel great. Then your thoughts automatically shift as well.
So many things you can do to change the pattern, but I do think the best way to start is by making the choice. Deciding you no longer wish to be or feel negative.

Of late I've been doing a lot of energy work, 45-50 min energy sessions by Paige Apgar. (YouTube). You then work with grounding via various meridians, flushing meridians, bringing in fresh energy, neurolymphatic points etc. etc.
I've done such a session each day for some 2 weeks, right now a little less frequent. I can tell you they're such a treat!!
I always feel so good afterwards, and yes, it can help shift your thoughts & feelings since you clear so incredibly much.

Couple years ago it was listening to Peter Gabriel's Secret World Live tour. I often watched it too (YouTube) as the vibe between the band members is such a joy to see.

Another one that works a treat IF you do it daily for at least a while... what Joe Dispenza teaches: before you get up think of 4 things you do not want to feel or think anymore the coming day. Be very specific and clear as that trains the brain to notice when you are feeling/thinking these things. Becoming aware helps to change it round.
Then 4 things you do want to feel & think & experience. Again be specific.

To aid that, I've also recorded audio on my phone to go to sleep with. Short positive statements about me. Much repetition. The statements must be true otherwise it doesn't work. Play that when you are in bed so you take it in when you're going into Theta as it then gets into the subconscious.
First few nights is odd as you seem to actively listen but that gets better. After that I woke up with the exact same positive statements in my mind!! And with that, a happy start of the day that did last throughout.
Reprogramming your own subconscious brain :)

Stick notes everywhere around your home with the same statements.

So much that can help and it all is easy to do, cheap, and works to shift emotions and thought patterns.

No matter what I did or do, it begins with a choice. Deciding I want to feel good. Then choosing how I'm gonna go about it.