View Single Post
Old 13-05-2021, 01:41 PM
Master

Considerations Seventy - Seven …

The Transforming Steps 1 …

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

This begins a series on taking those final steps into the Pure God Worlds. How many posts there will be … I don’t know yet. I will have to be rather generic and somewhat elusive. In one to these posts … I’ll explain why.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

For a very long time … an individual will mentally believe it is “Soul” because that individual does not wish to consider himself to be mind … or wishes to believe that s/he is “beyond mind” … and not still mired in the mental worlds. Soul neither uncovers Itself … nor lives by and within Its perceptions … by mere declaration … although one can certainly believe to the contrary.

Once again … there is a totally different approach to the way you interact with life … your life … all of life … when viewing from Soul. This is not just a matter of it “feeling” different. Your approach is drastically different as I have suggested in these posts many times before. To truly step into the Soul Plane and learn enough to reside there … while continuing ones physical incarnation … is a genuinely exceptional step. It is watched and observed by many lofty entities. They themselves took these very steps many eons ago. They clearly know the designs and beliefs mind can make in declaring that it is something that it is not … and this lesson is long time in the learning and final resolution of it.

Mind it wonderfully capable of making up any kind of fabrication that keeps it in control. That is one of the hardest lessons to learn when dealing with mind. If an individual mind wishes to … and learns to … believe that it is Soul … it is wholly capable of designing that scenario. Many believe they are working from the Soul Plane when they are not. They will make such declarations … and will continue along these lines … until they become exhausted enough to again confront where they truly are in it all.

Mind will watch you almost like an independent observer … and everyone thinks their thoughts are their own … but that is NOT the case … especially if and when one begins advanced studies. A great number of very experienced entities of the Negative Forces are appointed distinctly and directly to watch for such Souls and they set about to trip them up and keep them in the Lower Psychic Worlds.

Kal Niranjan knows exactly what these approaching thoughts are … where they will tend to lead … and there are endless traps designed specifically to cause set-backs … many of which the individual will not even recognize. These are intentional traps using Universal Mind … which is NOT part of the Pure God Worlds. This … is a main part of the job of Kal Niranjan … the “overlord” or “overseer” of the Lower Psychic Worlds. Some organized religions suggest that this entity is the “true go.” This is not so … a fact the individual will discover in due time.

Kabir was a mystical poet often revered by the Hindus, the Muslims, and the Sikhs alike, and others. Living during the mid - 1400’s … he brought many rather lofty teachings to the public level … and suffered for it. His confrontation with Kal … the Negative Power or God of Illusion … led to this statement by Kal himself … “I will do something there so that nobody will believe in Your Shabda [Word]. There I will create such karmas and illusions that nobody will find the way out. In every single home I will create the ghost of illusion, and deceiving the souls, I will make them forget. All humans will eat flesh and drink wine, and all kinds of flesh will be the favorites. 0 brother, Your Devotion is difficult — Nobody will believe it, I’m telling You! That is why I say: ‘Don’t go into the world now!’”

It is both descriptive and informative. This is his job … and he does it well. He certainly has been at it long enough to gather all necessary experience.

To paste the name of Satan or the Devil or just about any other rather derogatory name on him is going a bit far … but few of us wish to deal with the lessons such a strict teacher demands of us. Our resistance is what makes it all long and difficult.

Nonetheless … his appointment to the task was earned because he is clearly superb at it … and he has a number of rather “lofty” entities to assist. When an individual begins to approach these advancing steps … all is launched against that individual in a most unfair manner and degree … by which we are forced to learn and advance beyond … or drop back to the familiar mental worlds. ( I don’t like the design either … but it DOES teach what is necessary to learn … to great depth. )

They will flit thoughts, situations, and conditions into ones life that will define the most trying of times. None … escape. One can only gain strength and courage … which is one of the great intentions of this stage in the first place.

All of this is not to frighten … but merely to inform. Each advancing step is earned at individual cost … to one degree or another … some find it easier than others. There are no shortcuts or free passes.

After re-discovering this about about 25-30 years ago … I eventually resigned to accept that when it “all fell apart” … that was when I was probably doing something right. More often than not … I was correct.

Many of the organized religions and philosophies suggest that once one has attained the lofty heights … all resolves into peace and ease. It is not a pleasant discovery to find out … this is *not* the case. It is somewhat of a paradox … it doesn’t quite turn out to be a road of roses once one climbs into the lofty heights … but in another sense … it does. I understand this does *not* clarify the situation. This is one of those discoveries you must make on your own. A lesson directly experienced is a lesson often learned. A lesson learned by second-hand experience … not so much.

More Monday.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

Post Topic Index … Page 21 … posts 201 and 202

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

Tidbit …

Question … How does one make God laugh?
Answer … Tell Him your plans.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -