View Single Post
Old 23-03-2021, 07:21 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianamadalina
Why does christianity dislike witches?
If chanting is also incantation why does one aprove this knowing it is a form of magic.
Fact or myth - Witches are evil?
i view it more like there is that time's political society reflecting in some holy books, religions, as it is too written by human beings, it did not just drop from the sky. I respect all religions and all beliefs and all those who don't believe, what exist exist regardless of what I believe or not.

about the withes...these were in my opinion perfectly normal women, some knew by education, experience how to help others, been hurt, so on

those times were a society built on supression - it was all over the place. you had the king, you had the priest, you had the different social aspects, husband/father of the family up there, not next to him but below to him his wife, the mother, then the children...everything went like that.

I don't believe in witches, i believe it was all normal women who was a threat somehow by their intelligence, their knowing, and so on, and so on.

back then a society built on fear, and built on someone being in more power than someone else.

In my opinion that has nothing to do with the heart of any religion, more to do with the cold hearts of frighten, and power seeking humans.