Thread: Bullying?
View Single Post
Old 23-09-2020, 12:59 AM
Newbie ;)

Bullying?

I'm in over my head. If you dont think its physically hurting me to proceed you would be wrong. I am passing a point of no return by posting this.

Long story short.... a year ago "my worst freaking nightmare" came into my life. Obviously I was scared and questioned my sanity in the beginning.

Now, it's mostly annoying and boring but he won't leave and I can't stop messing with him. A usual day consists of a nonstop presence, anger, pain, and a sound that kinda resembles locusts? I return the favor with relentless frustration or at least it feels like it. I foolishly thought I'd get answers from him eventually but to his credit he doesn't answer questions. Hopefully I can find some here.

What's really going on? Why am I suffering everyday and can't do nothing about it? I know this has gotten out of control and forgive me for being honest but there's no way I'm walking away from this peacefully now. I appreciate suggestions like shielding or connection breaking but that's not what I'm looking for at this time unless it's my only option. He says he can't break the connection.

Is it possible for me to return the favor of headaches, induce crippling fear, or blast him with a "locust" like noise?

P.s. I withheld his "nickname" because I've invited him to share his version here because I'm a pain in the rear like that.