View Single Post
Old 13-02-2007, 11:14 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicious
Lol AM, thats funny. For sure, perhaps concrete needs love too. Hey it must be great where you are though, you know, you can people watch. Is it heavily populated where you are? I love people watching.

Just to make you even more jealous, Lord of the Rings was filmed in my back yard too, in central south Island. An hours drive and you're there. When I take my daughter & her mates on a drive, I joke about the hobbits running round the countryside tehehe.....my precious.
I'll take photos tomorrow if I remember to get batteries, & post them here or on my website http://www.angelicious-art.zoomshare.com

I've got heaps of awesome places I like to go and they're all within 3 hours drive, Elephant Rocks is my favourite.

Ahhh, photos would be just wonderful!
Particularly of Elephant Rocks, if you have any?
I will have a look at your site in a moment...

The Lord of the Rings films are excellent, and I can sure imagine how beautiful it is when orc carcus isn't littering the landscape!

Aylesbury is fairly well populated. Right in the middle of England. Although many of the people you probably wouldn't want to watch?! lol
Although... there is hope for it yet!
There are a fair few genuine light lovers paying it some attention at the moment!

Lots of love and light to you!

AM