View Single Post
Old 22-02-2021, 09:41 PM
Knower

First,to state my own case, I obtained information by psychic means leading me to believe that I was a Customs officer before the Second World War, co-opted into the Wehrmacht as an auxiliary frontier guard, and fell for Germany at Lourdes in June 1942, reborn in February 1944 in Britain.

That being said, the important thing at the start of your search is firm belief in reincarnation. One of the best examples of a Second World War serviceman (American), without doubt reborn, can be seen in a 10-minute YouTube video entitled, "The boy proved that he was a pilot 80 years ago."

From when I was about five we had black and white television. Before the afternoon programmes began there would be several hours of old film clips shown, particularly from the recent war period. I remembered the German leaders, I couldn't care less about the British, and would cheer and wave at the screen upon seeing the German fighting forces, Army, Kriegsmarine, Luftwaffe, SS, all of them.

From that age my mother used to say, "There's definitely something wrong with that boy", but years later when I understood and tried to explain to her about reincarnation, being a strong Baptist she would not hear of such a thing and having a son like me soured our relationship to the end. I mean, your British husband fought in the tank corps in Belgium and Germany, you his wife lived in London during the Blitz, and your first born was a son like that. "I hate you. You and your Germanic ways."

Why did I come back as British? I have some theories but whether they are valid I have no idea. According to my historic DNA in this life I have more German blood (50 percent) than British (8 percent) and so there is a start to my quandary. A few years ago when my daughter became very interested in reincarnation and allied ideas we went to a palmist. After my daughter's reading the palmist took my hand and gave me a reading I hadn't intended to have.
"Now that is interesting," she said indicating a small pattern of lines between thumb and forefinger, "You were not happy about this birth and tried to die in the womb but They insisted. How do you feel about that?"