View Single Post
Old 22-02-2021, 12:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Past life and oldest memories

I am looking for some guidance on this. Since I was a child I remember two specific memories

1) I was in my parents house the day of their wedding. I was present in the house with some unknown person and shown around. They were married in 1977 and I was born in 80. The details of this memory were very specific and i remember being able to see and hear them getting ready for the wedding. I remember walking around the house almost like I was being shown it by a real estate agent. After that I remember nothing.

2) I remember a memory of a death. I got sucked out into the ocean and ended up getting pushed into a group of rocks and passing away.

I am interested in finding out more and if these are actually memories from a past life or more specifically the memory of walking around my parents house was real.

In this current life I love water and am fearless around it. I feel alive when i am near the ocean. A few years back on vacation in Antigua I watched a boat board about a mile off shore. The occupants were brought to shore by jet ski.... I have no idea why but I became obsessed with swimming to that boat. I did.... I swam through the rough tide... and made it to the boat... looked back and saw a tiny island. I then swam back with no fear whatsoever.... My friends and fiancé were mortified and thought they were watching me swim to my death. Is this attitude towards the sea from my past life ? I am scared to death of heights... the exact opposite LOL.. you would think i fell off a cliff in a past life.