Thread: 2020 Roll Call
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 01:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Decks I purchased this year . If you have any questions about the decks, feel free to ask questions.

The Mythcal Tarot Creatures ( baba studios) -- Too bad this is a pip deck or else It would have been everything and more.

The Fantastic Menagerie ( pre ordered for September)

Moon Child Taort

Morgan Greer Tarot

Compendium of Constellations

Sacred Vision Oracle Cards

Botanical Flower Oracle

The Box of Stars
-- These are amazing, I bought them off Ebay. They are hard to find. Large astrology cards -- not Divination tool, more for education. Love them!

Because of the shut down I no longer have Gym or Marathon fees, So I invested in cards instead. I had an expensive hobby. We are still semi shut down with indoor schools closed probably until 2021. So I guess more cards

My Favorite from this bunch that I use the most is the Morgan Greer Tarot I love to use it with the Compendium of Constellations, they compliment each other nicely. Love the Morgan Greer, the colors and details are really beautiful. Compendium of Constellations didn't come with a guidebook. I think its more for aesthetics, its pretty stale as a tool on its own, I don't get much from it, but its nice that I am learning about constellations.

My least favorite are the oracles I purchased. Sacred Vision has a terrible card stock, amazing paintings but over pixalated images