View Single Post
Old 29-05-2020, 04:08 AM
asearcher

hi

writing this as i came to read about sliders and am trying to understand the phenomena. I know 2 people that when they seem to come together (one male, one female, maybe does not matter) nothing around me works - not the phone, not the computer, the lights go out. There is something between them. I have not said anything but believe me after all these times it is on the tip of my tongue to tell either of them to get out of the area. One of them is fine - then things work as they should - two - no no. One time I picked up the phone as it was ringing but all there was was the strangest sound I did not even know phones could do so I just hang up...the girl looked at me with big innocent eyes "Who was that?", "No one" I said and he stood too in the room just beside her. Could it really be that one of them is not a slider but when together with someone else they become just that? It has happened so much now that I can't help but see there has to be something to it? please let me know what you think of this? these 2 are always so polite around one another, almost as if they duck each other, it is always "oh, I'm sorry", "Oh, excuse me". I would have better understanding if they were real mad at each other thinking this would spark up the energy...?