View Single Post
Old 27-10-2010, 08:52 PM
Royalite

I think that they diagnose children with problems far too early. It's like if you don't obey then you have problem! I'm not denying that ADHD, ADD, Depression, Bi-polar disorder, etc exist. There are some people where this is really bothering them! I had a friend with this problem and it was bad for her. She continuously contemplated suicide and I actually had to get her to pull over because she was at a point of wanting to crash the car she was so depressed and worked up.

But when children are being diagnosed with a problem just because they would rather be outside than in a setting where they are forced to sit down and obey obey obey and the teacher isn't connecting with them and their unique personality? Idk. I think that needs to be looked into. Maybe some kids really don't like the traditional structure of school and would like to do something and be in situations where they can be free to utilize their natural God given talents instead of, "You HAVE to use my way of getting this problem solved or else your wrong!" or "Why are they doing this when everyone's do that? Argh! I can't take this! I think your kid needs to be put on something."