View Single Post
Old 27-10-2010, 08:49 PM
mahakali

your welcome, I just want to say about the whole indigo children thing, i do not think that they should be treated special or even told that they are anything other than a human being. I think a gifted child knows they are and that is enough. I always knew and kept it to myself i did not need the encouragement.With A.D.D. children, some will end up successful business owners and many will self medicate or end up in jail. Its usually one extreme to the other. Its sad but i think its a part of spiritual development. maybe "indigo children" are new incarnates to earth, from some other universe or perhaps they are old ones, but spiritually i dont think they are different than other children maybe at a different place in the path thats all. IMO everyone's gifted or psychic they are just not tuned to it, or aware of it.

I believe that in my case without the hard knocks (what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger) I wouldn't have become the person i am, i wouldn't have learned how to be confident and how to judge situations. my parents were abusive and kicked me out at a young age. I went through the self medicating, after a wile i just realized i did not want to be an addict and saw what i had become. with enough determination one can do or overcome anything.

If i have an A.D.D. child (very probable) i will try to teach them the lessons and know that they are smarter than they lead themselves on to be, ill talk to them in a respectful tone and never hurt them. ill make a good example of what i do and tech them with humility. hopefully they will not have to learn the hard way like i had to. In my parents i see that they are very materialistic and selfish, i see that they teach my sis that being beautiful is the most important thing in the world. They laugh at others expense. my mom still smokes pot around my 13 year old sis. I can see why i had to learn the hard way. I was insane from that upbringing. I think it is possible for a child to prevail with the proper values instilled in them from childhood.