View Single Post
Old 29-02-2012, 05:30 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetruth
I am a little reluctant to do so as I feel honored just getting what Babaji wants to reveal. This is for the good of all and it may become personal questions. So perhaps you can see my reluctance. I will run it by Babaji though, and let you know what he says.

This is Babajis reply:

Dear ones, you are all capable of tuning into the mind of God. It is simply an attuning to the frequencies of of never ending streams of knowledge. One must focus on

a station (frequency), the heart enables this. You are each a broadcaster and receiver as was given as your birthright. Unlimited knowledge constantly emanates from

source, which is within you. You have forgotten your innate abilities as children of God, and have become somewhat lazy in your spiritual practices. Take the time to

tune in. You will be required to be still and quiet the inner chatter. All knowledge is given in this manner. It is when you tune in that you access this knowledge. This

dear ones, is part of what you are learning. When you understand where all knowledge springs from, you can tune in and never feel disconnected from source again. It

is the inner senses that require practice, you have all had remarkable success with the outer senses, utilizing them to the extreme, in some cases. The pure essence is

savored by going within with the intent of changing your focus from the outside world to your true inner reality. Beloveds, you are all capable beyond your limited

views, take the time to meditate, the inner realms once realized, will so captivate you that you will wonder at your preoccupation with matter and finally fulfill your true

purpose, inner realization. I leave you with a question. to what degree are you willing to dive within yourself? You must be willing to dive deep to experience beyond

the mundane, and this is your greatest challenge. Babaji