Thread: Bullying?
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 01:57 PM
Pathfinder

I get it. Some do seem to jump IMMEDIATELY to the fact THEY think you are nuts, which then makes your post and cry for help all about them, and it kind of defeats the purpose of being able to share your experiences which is what we need to do. BECAUSE none of us are doctors. So if you say it is real, I believe you because I have been there. The only thing I can recommend is to report this conduct to the monitors of this board. They will take care of it. I should have reported it sooner. So please do that.

As for your problem. Whether it is spirit or human. Meeting anger with anger solves nothing. It creates more negativity in your life, and you don't need that. You need to set about to create an environment for yourself that is of such high vibration that the darkness cannot live in it. It feeds off the negativity, and it will try to keep you stirred up so it can continue to feed. Turn the tables on it. Refuse to give it more power over your life, because that is what it wants. Seek out the positive. Then the negative will slowly go away. Blessings. Be Safe and know you are not alone.