View Single Post
Old 25-04-2021, 07:19 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Greenslide, yes I do know that people can be schizophrenic or psychic or both. I have met schizophrenics who I can believe may also be psychic. The two light up the same area of the brain, that doesn't really surprise me.
Sure I've felt happy vibes but feeling vibes from people and sensing another being in a room with you are two different things. Besides, it was more than sensing when you watch things happen to someone that are not explainable by human standards. I only call it demon possession because that's the best definition I have.
You want to know what has driven my searching all these years? It was seeing that and knowing than that the spirit realm is real and there's more to life than just "us" or "this". I always question and I am probably one of the most skeptical people on this forum.

green1, so define what you mean by devils?
Demonic possession is ignorant superstition that should have died out years ago and if you want to define it learn more about mental health. Or better yet don't define it at all but defining it as demonic possession just feeds into the nonsense that often comes out in threads like this. People think they're clever when they talk about it but it's dangerous.