View Single Post
Old 14-09-2012, 10:04 PM
Super Moderator
Aw! LP thank you for reading Misty's blog, and also for such a warm-heart reply.
She continues to contact me. She may go a week, 10 days or whatever, and seem quite "far away" then all of a sudden, comes kind of rushing in on me, radiant with love and affection, just like the "cuddle-up" times we used to have except magnified slightly. She has come 7 times in 3 months. Last time was Wednesday just gone. (12th Sept)
I encountered her twice while very briefly out of body. The first time was the most amazing event of my whole life! The time I actually touched her after calling her name. That was 2 months and 6 days after her passing. A week later I also encountered her, but my out of body experience was a bit useless, and I couldn't use my voice and call her. But I heard her doing her "usual" early morning ear-scratching-and-bumping-around-thing just beyond my bedroom door, and saw glimpses of her through the crack between the door and door frame. She seems utterly and perfectly content in any encounter I've had of her.