View Single Post
Old 14-09-2012, 08:04 AM
Ascender
Oh, dear, Tobi! I have been away from this forum for a while, and only just saw this thread today. If only I had looked sooner. I feel guilty.

Many pets visit their caretakers after passing over, especially if there was a strong bond of love. This is especially the case whilst the pet is still in the etheric body (in non-technical terms, half-way between astral and physical bodies). That is why so many pet caretakers report being "visited" by pets shortly after their passing over. The aim is usually to assure the caretakers that "all is OK".

After the etheric body itself dissolves (usually after a week or two - but it is very variable), animals go the astral plane, just the same as humans do. This does not mean that you have to lose contact. I see from your other posts that you are interested in astral projection.

There are basically two possibilities: you can astral project to visit your beloved dog, or your dog can visit you on the physical plane, if you are sensitive enough to "feel" her presence.

I read your blog and found it very moving. If you ever want a sympathetic ear, you are welcome to send a PM or use the contact page on my website.