Thread: Weightlifting
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 03:46 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
I would have to slightly disagree with this statement, and I am not disagreeing with the rest of your assessment, I think it was overall great advice, and how lucky for Libs to get advice from a trainer on here.

The women I trained with are also advanced seasonal runners and fitness instructors. They never lift more than 10-15 pounds on each arm during our training and cardio classes. I don't do more than 8 pounds because I prefer a smaller leaner look. Plus, like I mentioned earlier, increasing metal also increases a strong desire for calorie intake. I also do ashtanga yoga, I can lift my body up over my head with two hands, I am no wimp ;) Planks and push ups ( which you mentioned) is great because your using your own body weight ( which is already over 100). I do strongly feel women can "bulk" up, I know this because this happened to me however, this is in part for not taking diet into account, which is most important and what people most fail at when starting a fitness program. 80 percent diet, 20 percent exercise

Just my two cents

what diet do you recommend?

i just want tght perky bulk in my booty cheeks lol