View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 11:50 PM
Knower
Malevolent Crystals

So, I had a new experience last night. I got a new quartz crystal in. It's a clear quartz unpolished point, nice clarity, quite large (~158 g). It only cost me $12 including shipping. The fantastic thing about it is that it has 3 extra facets / windows - a past, a present, and a future time link! All on the same point! It also has a distinctive red hematite stripe.

The thing is, I went to sleep with it soaking in some water in the bathroom. In the middle of the night, I hear "I don't like being out here. Get me out of this. I'll tell you what I know. I think I can do that-"

I immediately knew it was the crystal. I went and got it and kept it in my hand for the rest of the night. On falling asleep I heard "I will take you to the future." I went on to have a mild nightmare. I don't recall too much else from the crystal, but I did hear from my higher self / old woman guide "Sometimes you get a crystal that has a bad spirit, that's the tricky part of it." And later "It's not going to give you bad dreams, it can't do that, but it can alter your perception of those dreams."

I am honestly shocked. There's something evil about this crystal. I put it outside to cleanse in sunlight, and yet I know, this is not enough - this is not a program. This is the crystal. I could be wrong... but..