Thread: Pluto
View Single Post
Old 15-05-2020, 08:38 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi Lyzth I was replying to the OP, I didn't read the successive replies though now I just realised the OP was written 2018, so that's my bad! I'll read yours now though and see if I have any insights.

Well first off I see an error you made with your positing Capricorn being in the sixth house, purely because with the first house being defined always by the ascendant, the houses change every two hours as the ascendant itself changes every two hours. So as I write this, Capricorn is in the second house, and it is Jupiter and Pluto that are currently transiting through Capricorn. In another two hours, Capricorn will be in the first house, and yet after another two hours it will be in the twelfth house, and so on and so on. It travels backwards through the zodiac in a 24 hour day. Two hours for each of the twelve signs.

So house has no importance here looking at the current climate. Onto Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. Jupiter and Saturn are now both retrograde which will have Saturn going back into Capricorn very soon. Over the next year Saturn will keep changing between direct and reverse between the two signs, which I know well as my Saturn return is retrograde in Aquarius. Meanwhile Jupiter and Saturn are still considered in their great conjunction alongside Pluto, which is also currently retrograde, and I imagine these three will be in conjunction for a great while longer. This particular triple conjunction of these three planets happens only every 600 years, so what we are currently going through is an extreme generational shift. When was 600 years ago? the 15th century which was beginning of the renaissance and the beginning of the modern era. Therefore with this triple conjunction that will be transiting into Aquarius, it's possible we could actually be seeing the beginning of the age of Aquarius. But that's just a conjecture. Before all great change there is always a period of upheaval or as you put it 'heavy heavy time', before the Renaissance that was characterised by the late middle ages - we all know how the dark the middle ages were lol!

So that is by far the greatest influence and I wouldn't even bring Mars into it, I imagine it was included though as the original thread focus was on Scorpio's ruling planet, which was traditionally and is primarily Mars as I already noted. Chiron and Lilith neither for the sake of this discussion with regards to what I assume is coronavirus and its affects on global lifestyle. Besides that, I'm now tired having written all this