Thread: Please....
View Single Post
Old 30-01-2020, 08:40 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
Hi again, your experience with this particular entity sounds like my own with the demon/devil Asmodeus, very good at pretending to be others, hiding and gaslighting, very abusive, and frankly purely psychopathic. But I am in the process of learning to work with him. Over time I've become good at telling when he is up to his tricks and it sounds like you are in the process too of learning this yourself, which is good as knowledge is power. Now I get spirits say to me "how did you know that was really me" when they are faking... well it's "experience", haha. It's a shame to have to go through so much of this to know how to deal with it, but I assure you if you stick to your healing process you will figure it out and become the master of your own space.

It sounds like you've been through a lot and are a sensitive so you are going to be naturally more prone to these issues, but they won't kill you I promise It may feel like it sometimes, but their power on the physical is actually pretty limited. They can really only hurt you as much as you are afraid of them, which is why it's important to master your fear. I learned that the hard way!
Hmm... I might have to re-think my views on demons because I think you hit the nail on the head with who it is! (just looked him up)

They are currently acting very strange and I hear shreiking "no's" from a woman just from googling him up. And said woman I've been mentioned, and what I go through here is very much succubi behavior. She even mentioned that she was very skilled in that art prior to all this. Pair that with his intentions of him pretending to be me as well and wanting to 'take over me' aligns with wanting to be with her. Lust is the only sin I currently can be held by even with my mind being invaded as I'm a humble person otherwise. That is my only hole, finding another to spend the rest of my life with and coming undone/accepted by them.

And yes, he's said "You're going to die in your sleep tonight" well over 80+ times now and I've always called their bluff. Saying, "yeah, okay". In the beginning I was threatened with what felt like black magic that was compressing my body and hurting me, paired with insane day dreams that were projected. Twice, I laid in bed and held arms with a woman claiming herself to be her and said to him to just kill us both then if we can't be together. Not sure if that was truly her in astral form or just a sexual entity pretending to be her... It would be nice and cute to know it was her at least as I have this overwhelming need to 'save' her which it capitalizes on. Which I am fighting off every day but have a much stronger handle on now.

She's blocked me on every form of communication so it's hard to know if she's being gaslighted or is just possessed by him currently. Sorry you still go through it and have to take precautions. Not trying to imply that I want you to still go through it but I am very much glad I'm not alone in the very least.

I'm learning to cut off my lust for her in order to move on. It just sucks not knowing the truth with her is all.

Thank you for the prompt reply. :)

EDIT : Upon futher research, Lilith is in here too (that's whom I layed with)!! They have always reffered to themselves as Adam and Eve whenever they spoke to one another without realizing I could hear them. Now it makes sense! They want to take over me and my twin flames' lives. Previously percieving and projecting one scenario I carelessly tossed aside in here, which is; the signifiance of all this and relishing at the idea of me being Christ himself as the lore of him and Mary matches our situation rather eerily.

This new found information has now rekindled and greatly strenghtened my resolve to save her. Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing right now. I shall see and walk that path with no fear and see where it leads me!
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor