Thread: Please....
View Single Post
Old 30-01-2020, 06:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi SikuX, I am wondering if you have had any history in your past of some kind of abuse? Or even currently? I say that because it turned out my entity problems were a result of abuse both in the past but also currently in my life and I hadn't realised the entities were a manifestation of that, that in a sense their origin was from those abusers.

How have I evolved in my understanding of these entities? Well, I've become less scared of them and have realised they tend to just be insecure or have their own issues, and at heart they just want love too, even the most evil ones. So I actually give them space these days to work their stuff out around me, as long as they agree to my 'house rules' so to speak. If they don't agree then they get ignored and bound as a result, kind of like a penal system, as I have my own imprisonment and rehabilitation systems within my own mental world so to speak. I don't really know if anyone else does this but it's a system that's come about naturally for me and works well. But it takes time to deal with the fear these entities cause you first, because you have to be cool with them around you which is difficult when they're inducing terror in you or trying to. For example the other day one came out of nowhere and sent me some nasty death threats. How did I respond? I said along the lines of "Your threats don't frighten me because they are just words, and these words hide some other desire and need you really have, so tell me what is that? And I will help you with it, but you aren't allowed to bully me or any other spirits with me whilst you're figuring it out... If you don't like that then you will have to leave"... and they did leave. But I can do that because I learned how to banish them with my will, and that was part of losing my fear. So the less fear you have the stronger your will becomes and the less they can bother you. Then once you have that foundation you can actually help them rehabilitate if they chose and after that you may find yourself with a friend/ally for life. It is also great because their rehabilitation can also teach you things that will improve your own life. So you can bring out their strengths and in the process they yours.

But I think this is more advanced work, I do this with demons all the time now when they bother me but I remember how it was in the beginning... there's no way I could've done that without the foundation I have built up over the years, and yes it's taken me years! As I said in my article there is no quick fix and you will get periods where they suddenly return and things may be worse before they get better. But don't give up, keep on building yourself up. You will get there