View Single Post
Old 26-04-2020, 01:31 PM
asearcher

twin flame in past life not with me in this one

Hi

I do not write this to complain but I am curious if others are in my shoes. I remember details from my past life that were true and when I was with my twin flame for a rather short period in my life and then he died. In this one medium has pointed out what I also remember from that past life which is that he lingered on before transcending. I was worried about him before he died in that life and he too had been worried about me and it was as if he kept worrying after his death. What I find weird in all the weirdness is that he has not been reincarnated with me. Medium has picked up on that and I have felt especially when I visited where we use to live our past lives his presence, his warmth, protective etc aura around me. It has been this way since I first visited where we use to live in our past life and everything then changed for me, before this reincarnation was not on my map, let me tell you...

I thought twin flames were suppose to be reincarnated together, that is all. He died in the 1950's and moved on like in 2008, a very long time to be earth bound.

Has the opposite happened to someone else that you are aware of ? Just curious...

I'm thinking if his spirit had not been earth bound for so long he ought to have been reincarnated with me ? Did we mess things up, you think ?