View Single Post
Old 15-04-2022, 11:17 AM
asearcher

Hi well I am so used to knock-sounds really having lived in this strange home where everyone hears it and nobody has done it (poltergeist) so after a while I guess i don't got as afraid of it and these days when I notice it I will do the routine of salt and pray and think positive thoughts and have positive, uplifting music around and then it will go away. This home seem sensitive to both good and negative energy.

I think the whole problem with me and my past with the psychopath is that it is about me fighting against my old fear. So me against myself then, ha ha. How insane is not that? The fight was long time over. Yesterdays. Survived it. Good enough. Here now.

It used to be much, much worse before though (with the poltergeist) so I think some healing was well needed, about time, the thing is things always get worse before they get better but now I feel I am on the right road again.

I can't really tell still the purpose of it, the one hearing it, but thank you for sharing your different thoughts, perspectives on it.