View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 10:58 AM
Master
Many if not all people have problems with the throat chakra (and the solar plexus, for different reasons). Throat usually has to do with past lives where you weren't allowed to speak up due to whatever, often religion related. There are people who got locked up or killed for speaking up against religion (witches, pagans) This happened to a great many of today's spiritual people.
There are people who got their tongues cut out for the same reason.
This leaves a lot of pain and trauma in the throat chakra and will take time and work to heal.

One awful reason for ppl to have problems with it, is that many of us have been beheaded by guillotine in past lives. The knife of the guillotine cut through your throat chakra, disconnecting it from your I Am point in the tum in a split second. Because of the violence and impact, the original blue instantly withdrew from the throat. Just let that sink in, we are talking serious trauma here!
Think of the circumstances of a beheading: you got mocked, ridiculed, gobbed and spat at, rotten tomatoes and eggs thrown at you, judged etc etc. Total disrespect and the crowd was enjoying it!!? It was a horrible thing, robbing someone of his/her sense of self, and his/her voice.
This caused/causes many ppl to not speak up anymore (for many lives), they'd lost their Voice and sense of Self, because of the damage to the throat AND because the connection with the I Am point was severed. The I Am point is located below the belly button.
Best would be to connect both again, the throat is blue, I Am is warm orange (complementary colours). This will help change old convictions and beliefs that are held in the thymus chakra.

If you want to heal your throat, use blue, and not just a single hue of blue, but ALL blues --> The voice is a multifaceted instrument, so one hue of blue would not suffice to heal it!!

All chakras are connected, but the throat is typically more connected to the 2nd chakra, not the solar plexus. Both have to do with expressing yourself, expressing yourself is a form of communicating.
It's also not located or related to the thymus, the thymus is a different chakra: the thymus chakra => Higher Heart chakra.

Archangel Gabriel resides over to the first three chakras, Archangel Michael is connected with the throat .. His Sword of Truth can help you to speak your truth.
Ears, mouth, jaw, teeth all are connected/part of the throat chakra. Not the nose though. The nose is connected to/part of the third eye, as are the cheekbones.
Going down I believe the shoulders (and neck of course), not sure about the lungs ..

Throat chakras usually require a lot of work to really heal, because what happened to us in past lives.