Thread: Meeting a fairy
View Single Post
Old 23-01-2020, 02:01 PM
Experiencer

FoxTracks:

Exactly, because of that shadow they are kept in this region, between 'earth and heaven'. Like the heroes of old, those who wish to pass are required to battle their monsters and overcome their nature.

The dog gatekeeper, very curious, an obvious allusion to cerberus. He took control of the other dogs, in a way assimilating them into one. Or, perhaps the one with glowing eyes was Hades. If it was, I need to say I got no problem with him or his dog, but he didn't allow me to leave with the fairies.

The guy who appeared connected to a higher plane, initially I was unsure if he was friendly or not, might have been my higher self. Didn't recognize him at all though, no surprise there anymore.

What really puzzled me is how the fairies could have a double nature of extreme opposites. As far as I knew, when the divine light mixed with the evil darkness, it corrupted the light and made it dim. It wasn't the case with them, their angel form was untainted, and their demonic form was creepy, they were completely unmixed.

Glad for your input.

Blessings
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.