View Single Post
Old 26-11-2020, 04:12 PM
Master

#4: November 26, 2020 = 11/26/20 = 2/8/2 = 10 7:29 - 7:59 = 30 minutes

I would like to channel the light collective today, on this Holiday, and keep my connection open today, all day, and feel the love and play in love and fun. I am ready to plug into the love socket.

Thank you.

Thanksgiving. Peace on Earth.

I see white hands guiding me into the light, welcoming me into the warmth of love, encouraging me up higher. Goosebumps. I can feel it flowing into my body.

We are here. We are transmuting some energy that has occurred and filling it with light. Hang for a moment.

We are here. Today we wish to speak to you about finally putting an end to thoughts about (personal)

Lets start again.

We are healing that stuck emotion.

Okay.

Thank you.

Women. Healing. There's a lot here to heal. It won’t take but a movement.

We are tuning your emotional body and releasing as we go. You may feel that as tingles and flowing energy and some pin pricks. I am allowing this healing. Thank you

As your body is healed and these stuck emotions leave you will feel lighter than before, more playful, not so full of concern for everything. Live is for fun, for excitement,

Let us take a moment as there is movement in your house.

Ok, I will bask.

While we can do two things at once we know you find it difficult but that is ok, you don’t have to feel all the words just yet.

We have a strong connection, so we will start. If we are interrupted just keep going and we will practice that today as well, as you allow that other things can be going on around you and still keep this connection no matter what is going on around you, we are helping you to strengthen the connection from your side.

Ok

Today is Thanks giving. Thanks and giving in one word. Being grateful, being appreciative, puts you in the good vibrations, the light vibrations, the love. Giving puts you in the same space as you give from your heart those things that feel good, that feel right, that are energetic but kind and thoughtful and hopeful and loving. To give is of great benefit to those around you and to yourself, so keep giving, keep being in the love vibration as you give.

We will wait.

Basking.

When in the course of time you find yourself here again with us, to us there is no time so it is all now, but to you it is spaced out in time and so you think that it is and you react as if yesterday was the past and tomorrow is the future and today is the now, but really it is all one and the same. It is all now. When you have stuck energy about the past or a probable future you have it now, it has not gone away. When you allow that it can move through you and just be gone and you don't have to carry it with you anymore the lightness comes into your being and opens up more space for the light to shine. The future has not happened yet and you can send it more love and light and hope, and fear will leave you alone in the future if you do this it can't get in.

Now is a time and a space and a meaning and a collection and a feeling.

Pieces of a puzzle that get put together into a different shape.

This time in your time of now when you were able to hold the connection when others were in your space it was difficult but you did it and that is practice and practice is what this is all about.

This is mediation for you.

We are turning up the light signal for a bit.

I saw my dogs in heaven and held them and pet them. That was love.

Now that we are alone let us sit for a moment .

So now let us speak about the wonders of your world, the joyful celebrations that are occurring, the lonely celebrations that are occuring, the happiness that is all of your right. Happiness is a state of mind, a frequency, a vibration that you can all access at any time.

When thinking about happiness, what does it feel like, smell, like, taste like, feel like, dream that happiness into being in your now and your now will reflect it back to you in ways unimaginable in your now moment of time.

Music, laughter, fun, enjoyment, zoom,

Feel that joy, feel the emotions of past love and joy and bring that up through your feet and up your body and into the now moment.

Go enjoy your day.

Thank you.