View Single Post
Old 26-11-2020, 02:33 PM
Master

#3 - November 25, 2020 = 11/25/20 = 2/7/2 = 11

This morning I would like to channel the Collective that I have connected with twice now. I would like to ask them to send me love and light and transmute any remaining fear I might have regarding Covid and all its many things. I would like a higher perspective on my life and my family.

Thank you.

Good morning.

Breathe. Relax. We are sending you energy and adjusting a few things. We have your signal, never worry about that. We are connected and it will be much easier to connect with us now that you are practicing. Feel our connection, you don’t have to see it in your mind, just feel it in your body. Take a breath. Release it slowly. Feel the energy we are sending you now. We will wait.

I can feel it. It feels more than, on the left side of the head,

we are cleansing the trauma from yesterday that you felt.
Ok thank you.

You heard some of what you thought as bad news and your body reacted, not your brain. Your brain was in status, and your emotional body freaked out is the expression you like to use, so we will use that as it fits nicely. We are calming that .

Thank you.

Relax and breathe.

Leave yesterday in the past and move forward in your present with presence, with alacrity, embody the moment,

While we speak we are tuning your emotional body, so no worries. We are picking up your vernaculars and will be using them for emphasis. As light beings we can connect instantly to you now that we have your signal and you have practiced. If you keep practicing it will remain instant this ability you have to connect with us.

You are worrying this covid thing and you are creating scenarios in your head that are not real yet, so if you don’t want them to come true you have to catch yourself thinking negatively about them. Focus on the positive aspects, the ones in your now and keep focused on that. Don’t let anyone else sidetrack you from that.

You have many paths to choose from. Whatever feels right in your gut, do that. If there is any split energy, you might want to pause and dissect why there is split energy. Is it someone else’s concern? If you try to alleviate someone else’s concern you are not being true to yourself and you can get split energy. Focus on how you feel about the situation and listen to what your gut is telling you, listen to what your heart is telling you. You can postpone thanksgiving for a few weeks if it makes you feel better. Whatever gives you relief when you think about it, take that into consideration. Don’t do something that you feel you shouldn't do, for someone else’s sake. If you can align with it for your sake and it feels good, then do that. If it doesn’t, don’t do that.

We are healing your gut buddies and moving energy around a bit. You may feel some slight discomfort for a moment. As it moves.

I woke up the other night and it felt like someone stabbed me on the right side of my body. Do you know what that was?

We will investigate.

It is gone, whatever it was, and left no trace. We get the feeling that you were being healed and woke up in the end of it and it left your body. It wasn’t come from us, your guides and angels have your back.

Thank you

You are confused by the instant transmission and that we sound like the other beings you channel. You will learn over time what our “voice” sounds like. For now, you don’t have a reference point so it may sound like yourself, the entities you channel, your guides, but because we are using their signature as it were to communicate with you, that is what it may sound like to you until you can distinguish our voice from theirs. Practice will make that happen. We appreciate your attempts to contact us and appreciate the time you are willing to give us. We get something from the connection as well. We can send light through you to others as well, and if you give us permission, we would like to do that today.

Okay, you have my permission.

We are from the light, no worries, we have this, you can relax and just feel. Light is instantaneous so it is much quicker than you can imagine. Thank you for this opportunity to shed some additional light to your planet and its inhabitants.

Your welcome.

When in the course of time things of this nature occur and two beings intersect in this fashion of intersecting there is a magic that occurs that is outside time and space and it is difficult for you to grasp with your physical brain your thought patterns, your way of thinking, it is definitely outside your box of thought. We understand and acknowledge that you really don’t understand the magnitude of light and love yet, but you are willing to try and grasp at what you can understand and for that we are very grateful and humble.

Ditto

We can do two things at once and we are almost done with the healing so give us a moment.

Oh i can smell thanksgiving dressing. And love

Thank you!

Sorry I got distracted at the end.

You are most welcome. Be at Peace.