Thread: Another View...
View Single Post
Old 24-02-2021, 09:28 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
WELL! That was certainly fast and thank you!!!!!!!

We certainly can see now with the college aged and there abouts ...
souls with much wisdom and love in them now entering the scene.

It is certainly amazing to envision our speck of a Milky Way galaxy
[and then our speck (teeny Solar system) within that!]
within an enormous cluster itself containing millions of other Galaxies moving around a Center Point...it revolving,
our Galaxy revolving in an elongated pattern like an oval within that ...with our Solar system within it;
Earth within that, on it's little seasonal tilts revolving around this little speck of a star...
(If this . red dot was the Sun,
hold a marble up to it and that is what most other suns/stars
are and even larger; hold a ping pong ball up to the marble!).
You, then, get a bigger sense of the 26,000 year Yugas spoken of...
Dark ages or Kali Yuga slowly evolving into other Ages ...billions of years of
changes.
(You only need go to the Grand Canyon to help you feeeeel this enormous idea of time and shifts.)

Well, I may have gone off on a tangent a bit - talking about this sense of
awareness of 'change'...and yet,
like the Eye of a Storm ---there is the One watching the entire thing, experiencing every minute detail of it all.
What a Magnificently Brilliant Being that has come up with it all.

LOL, and JASG, often labels me as a Bhakti person ...this is why, well one reason.

I sometimes drift off into contemplating the splendor of it all, and this even before my experience, though I now have two different perspectives.

The previous was more the Bhakta perspective and now I can juxtapose the Jnani perspective. Taste the Sugar, be the Sugar or perhaps both?

Now when I drift off into that sense of deep time - very, very deep time - even universes seem tiny and in the scheme of things insignificant specs. Mere flashes in an inconceivable continuum, the macrocosm and microcosm joined through infinity and in perpetual cycle of evolution and involution, and through and across It all there I Am.