Thread: Another View...
View Single Post
Old 24-02-2021, 03:42 PM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
That's what they say...any word on this from B.?
I probably missed it, sorry.

The so called "Divine" plane influences our solar system via a series of rays of both livingness and attribute. These originate in certain of the well known galactic constellations via groups of great beings whose business it is to provide for the externalization of God's purpose. It is, by the way, closely associated with the constant communications by other galactic beings by channels on Earth. It's all intermixed. We have all heard of channels who connect with certain galactic beings. This is what it's all about. The 6th of these rays of attribute is "Harmony" or "Harmony through conflict" as it is more correctly identified. from our point of view it may sound like a lot of wishful thinking double talk disguised as a real answer but it is real and of high esoteric nature. It doesn't help our concrete minds at understanding but visualize a great step down transformer. We're at the bottom but can't see very far away. So we gain a little more insight through channeling when we can.

Here is another thought. We are at the change of an age now. At such times those energetic tendencies that humanity has as a matter of course are greatly amplified. They emerge from the shadows, sidelined no longer. Good and bad and otherwise. Those who have seen it before know how to react. Those of us who have not do the best we can. And these are times of crises. Look for physical events of note too. The Earth herself will raise up in an attempt to shake free of the confusion.

All of above you know. Here is something else though.

We sometimes forget about the durability of the human soul. The newer generation, those who are in gestation now and for the next twenty or so years, will include many very old souls who are returning especially to lend a hand. These will repair the damage we are all now threatened with.

The great ray "Harmony through conflict" will guide us all through tough times.

The above is from Bartholomew just now as I think about your post...

Bartholomew