View Single Post
Old 18-04-2024, 01:52 AM
Master
You can just accept what is as it is but some things do require acknowledgment to know what’s within that ‘what is’ abd whether that ‘what is’ is something no longer required.

Things shift and change without force all the time. Life has its own ways of revealing.

But if you’re consciously seeking to just be more aware of you in life, there is a conscious approach to yourself.

Dealing with stuff directly means you’re noticing yourself from within. Only you
know you. If you’re outwardly focused only, you’ll overlook inwardly.

For me personally, I can’t hold the ‘it is what it is’ until I’ve built that directly as myself. Until I’m grounded clear in any reaction my body might go through.

If you’re not noticing yourself in all things, you’ll fool yourself believing nothing is affecting you.

An open state is aware and clear and knows exactly what affects them.

So it’s not about tricking yourself, it’s simply about noticing yourself.

Empathic/ healer types tend to take on others, not always consciously, but often it’s a trait that can create unnecessary baggage or repression of one’s own stuff. Tending outwardly but not dealing directly with what is as it is in them.

The balance of giving and receiving lays within yourself as ‘you’ as balance.