View Single Post
Old 22-07-2019, 05:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Thanks Aknaton - I personally know astral projection works, about 15 months ago I was so into astral, followed instructions then 'finally' it worked I pulled out of my body via a rope and I seen those beautiful trees and blue sky you mentioned, I just said one word 'wow' at what I was seeing for about 3 seconds then decided to go back into body and we'll do the same tomorrow, that was 15 months ago lol no where near since...

Not my path yet!! My path is to follow Jesus with his guidance and help keep our church good - and you got it spot on the other day increase prayer - 3 years ago when me and my departed friend from church Fred used to talk so much about these invitation flyers to give out to shops to help protect church numbers - that's my path and journey to help where I can for our beautiful magnificent town centre church that needs 'people' and Jesus knows this and 4 years now i delivered 30,000 flyers to shops to place on 140 shop counters so people can hand pick them up, and do you know I only know of 2 people in all that time that picked one up and came in, but 30,000+ were put in peoples pockets by themselves so I think there will have been more came in via them.

But do you know a few years ago when I was struggling health wise I was always chatting/praying to Jesus as my best friend, can you give me strength to deliver more... And I remember talking to one of my friends at church saying ive not long now and I'm going to have on my stone 'Faithful Servant to Jesus Christ' - then as a few years go by I'm chatting to my support team Higher Self/Angels/Guides, just going over a few thing eg flyer delivery or as now my new healing classes where I intend to mention our church to so many in classes.

But since you spoke to me Aknaton I remembered what I used to do, speak to Jesus, talk things over, ask Jesus for advice, so yesterday I did this lots and prayer and I'm sure I seen My Lord Jesus last night just for a second as going to sleep, so thank you for your guidance on this. I had just closed my eyes when I saw this person, startled me but then moments later I thought I know this person Ive seen a vision of him in church.

When we are strong in spiritual mind as many of us here are - 'mental chatter' becomes a problem, you any thoughts on this my friend? I have some advice to newcomers here, words I use to override any negative words that keep trying to get in my mind, behave, back, or my favorite 'love' high vibrational word also light is high vibrational word as well.

30,000+ flyers? That's heavy service!!! My service to the Lord is but a drop in the bucket as compared to that!

Looking at the spiritual strength and mental chatter part, I feel I'm not good enough to offer advice, my Angel says I'm to learn from you concerning this as he said your a skilled meditator, so I thought that you were a meditation teacher of sorts.

But I always use the Word of God concerning that word or just get into praise and hope the Spirit comes down and leaves His peace.

I would really love to know what I could do to enhance my concentration.