View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 09:35 PM
Master
I know people that's good how's it's Victorian houses I live in since the child is full of ghosts this is my childhood home and I love it I was brought up in here by my mum and my dad and my uncle done my love so much
My Uncle John and may have seen the same ghost on a number of occasions and his house I will say a little bit her name it's a lady in light and I bought a 80s or 70s but I'm not going to say because I might be wrong
Even houses Waltham 13th is full of ghosts like people it was born for me and how it was built in 11th every century has ghost in them even this century has ghosts in them and how old they are
But I let myself open to switch as a child my great niece has done the same thing as a child and she is 5 now for she is 4 years old but he's got US Open to the ghost world and she is strong character very strong character
My mother so things to two.and was a medium without realising my dad was sensitive to spirit to realising and I think it's worth getting the fun my grandmother my mum's mum I haven't met she was blind but she was sensitive to my dad's was predicted to to think it's worth getting a fun seeing and hearing spirit and I'm more what's going on in my future soon but the best as person is in front of me because because spirit told me because it because of it 12 this man is a good person
Victorian part I've got ghost in my house but a lot of good has come my way weight loss to give you a sensible rate and a good man coming in my life but we are friends already sorted health that me it is a good thing as a good friend but put the chemistry between us but the chemistry between us as strong because it goes said so
But listen to the go to your house your head bonkers you're not

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔