View Single Post
Old 14-10-2022, 06:05 PM
asearcher

I "hear" voices too in the astral, dreams, meditative state. I'm not schizophrenic. One time it was so but i have no clue, memory on how one parent of mine did it - but tried and did shut me down. I had to dig real hard and real back in time to even remember this. I would often go no I don't hear anything, because I didn't. I would feel sorry for those who had trouble with this, and wouldn't know what to say.

I think of course foremost you should always check if there is something physically or mentally up with you before assuming, thinking it is spiritual. That could be more easier said than done, for sure.

Don't know if it is a protection mechanism I made up in the mind just before there has been accidents as I again "hear" a voice, always the same too and not a voice I would recognize in life, to tell me yes this will happen, but you will be fine, or something of the sort, and it has been too then as if everything has slowed down even if I know it hasn't, but that could have been my mind protecting me, how the brain works in those types of situations. Just like you see in the movies, things slow down.Same thing in the astral. I know it is not a real voice or real sounds. There has been times after when I have thought "No! I'm not fine at all!", but still it hasn't been so serious, ended well, could have gone worse. Always the same "voice" from young age.

I always have known it is not a real voice, there is like this texture to it, like the words has to get out but it is still a voice, but I would not confuse it with a real voice.

Last edited by asearcher : 14-10-2022 at 07:18 PM.