View Single Post
Old 13-10-2022, 06:09 PM
Ascender
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
The only "test" that can measure or confirm this kind of spiritual stuff, is experience. Laws of Physics, Math, human language, the Scientific Method, and even the Bible will not lead you to an answer, the answer must be experienced.

I met my higher self, I met my "guardians", ect..., so I know when they talk to me. And that is what I mean by experience. Gin "just be happy" Sai "no worries look on the bright side of it" El "just go with the flow and see where it goes" Lightning "shhhh, just watch". I made up the names. But you get where I'm going?

I get that not everyone has met theirs, and that is okay to. So, the only thing I can say to those who have not experienced, to stop, feel, and process the intent of the words of the voice. Guides don't give direction; they hand you a compass. Psychics are human, so they will have a more direct way, and other hostile entities... they are probably straight up tell you what you gotta do.

I'm not doctor, and this is not legal advice.
Cool thank you. I believe I have seen through the eyes of my higher self, had a dream where she told me her name and even told me she is me and with me always. It's helped a lot to know her name as I now understand my path. The steps and everything. It eases my mind so much i am grateful.
.I get what you mean about experience. Those psychics are not good. I think the closest I'd ever like to be to a psychic whether mentally or physically is through general readings such as tarot, astrology, etc.

I had a bad one chase me recently it sucked so much but I'm good now.