View Single Post
Old 13-10-2022, 06:00 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
AstralTravelsr, what method do you use for testing whether it's a guide or a psychic?

The only "test" that can measure or confirm this kind of spiritual stuff, is experience. Laws of Physics, Math, human language, the Scientific Method, and even the Bible will not lead you to an answer, the answer must be experienced.

I met my higher self, I met my "guardians", ect..., so I know when they talk to me. And that is what I mean by experience. Gin "just be happy" Sai "no worries look on the bright side of it" El "just go with the flow and see where it goes" Lightning "shhhh, just watch". I made up the names. But you get where I'm going?

I get that not everyone has met theirs, and that is okay to. So, the only thing I can say to those who have not experienced, to stop, feel, and process the intent of the words of the voice. Guides don't give direction; they hand you a compass. Psychics are human, so they will have a more direct way, and other hostile entities... they are probably straight up tell you what you gotta do.

I'm not doctor, and this is not legal advice.