View Single Post
Old 29-08-2021, 01:56 AM
Master
Reiki is like any practice where we let go, let the energies flow and focus intent.

So rather than get all caught up in your mind about, how and when, etc, just open up you, direct the energy with intention to heal that spot.

As a reiki practitioner for over twenty years (almost) I’ve learned to let the flow of energy flow through the shared space or my own without any attachment to the outcome.

This is not only supporting you to see results physically, but mind/body/spirit connected.

Trust yourself and just let go. Just listen and do what feels right for you. The more you let go the more you’ll feel the glow of energy.

If your head gets caught up in it, drop into your hara/sacral chakra and breath and let everything in your head return to that point of breath and hara. Keep practicing this with any reiki you do.

Observe and listen.
Out of your head drop into your being. Let flow, feel, observe, listen.. try not to get caught up in what flows either, just trust you’ll know exactly when you come out as you need. While in this space, your in total surrender.

You may receive intuitive guidance on what else will support.

Reiki is only one stream of your totality. A powerful one, but you do inhabit a body and earth.

I’d be happy to hear how you go with this.

I might do some on a sunspot on myself and join you. I’ll give you feedback. It might help you too.