View Single Post
Old 14-06-2017, 03:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCat
No one external can tell you if they are your TF/SC, only you know there is a special connection.
I beg to differ. It's not about your neighbour, mother or best friend telling you what she thinks, but there are people who can tune in to higher dimensions, read info on soul connections, soul family, soul groups etc. Such people can also tell you if you're dealing with a TF, Twinsoul, Soulmate, if there's Karmic things at play and what those are and so on and so forth. Like there are ppl who can read Akashic records, tell you about your Soul purpose.
And no, not every reader can do that, but there are plenty of good ones who can. I know such ppl myself.

Apart from that, I think it is a pretty good guestimate that 9 out of 10 people who are convinced they are with their TF, are not. So knowing it yourself and getting it right depends largely on where you are on your path. If you're still pretty much in the co-dependent stages and need that TF 'status' to feel more secure in a connection, your judgement is clouded. Then someone else could shed a clear light on the relationship where you yourself cannot.