View Single Post
Old 15-03-2021, 04:51 PM
Hi Mak, I'm glad you came here.
Anger to me is like trash that smells outside your window...get rid of it...no need to analyze it...or rub it all over you.
Get rid of it. If it comes back, get rid of it again.
*Learn Thought Control*...recognize thoughts that are unhealthy and unwanted.
Anger, worry jealousy, indignation, low self-esteem, pride,
(doesn't matter which one) are the products of the egoic mind ---Christians can say it's the devil or the enemy.

It's part of the the bag of tricks used to take us away from knowing all is well - trust this path and sweep the obstacles
away you may trip over.

If you want to practice a therapy technique to get anger out of you ---letting of steam is a good way.
-Picture the incident or person that makes you mad - and now
-yell AT THAT very thing -
-hit a pillow with a tennis racket or a foam baseball bat...
-scream irrational things.
Ex: "I hate that you, you never should have had children!", "How dare you you said that to me; YOU're the loser!"
It should not take more than 2 minutes and you will blow off so much steam ---
you just don't have anymore anger about the 'thing' left in you.

Then, follow that with imagining an unpleasant incident vividly, maybe the same one ---except now you
re-write the 'scene' saying to the person what you wish you would have .
Feel the power and satisfaction. Smile: it cements that feeling in you.
You reprogrammed your subconscious mind. You're the victor, not the victim filled with shame or anger.
(I didn't just make all this up ---these are basic therapy techniques of professionals.) :)

Free yourself up so you can now sit peacefully and be aware of awareness.
Practice. JASG often steals my lines.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru