View Single Post
Old 15-05-2019, 09:20 PM
Master

What IS . . . Spirituality?

In this forum category . . . individuals strive to understand the true nature of spirituality. Sadly . . . by design or otherwise . . . the world “spirituality” has been watered down . . . tweaked . . . misinterpreted . . . misdirected . . . and the understanding of the words “spiritual” today is a far cry from what spirituality truly is. Many other words lie in the same “misinterpreted” list . . . love . . . God . . . truth . . . relative truth . . . karma . . . etc.

The attempts by SO many to explain what is spiritual and what is not . . . what is spiritual development . . . why are we hare . . . is spirituality a trap . . . and on and on and on . . . are all attempts to coerce mind to literally “go beyond itself” and understand what it ( mind ) cannot really understand . . . BUT . . . that mind will happily come up with some vague, obscure, deceptive, feel-good words to claim that it ( mind ) DOES indeed understand what is beyond the mental realms. Without a doubt . . . the human state of consciousness almost delights in being misdirected. As long as we each continue to dabble in what we already believe to be true . . . then we will continue to believe . . . many times even beyond physical death.

This is neither an attempt to dismiss or criticize those who are on this section of “The Path” nor is it an attempt to claim superiority of any who actually have taken those rare and hard-won steps. And yes . . . please remember . . . that mind will gladly tell the individual that s/he HAS indeed taken these rather advanced steps when said individual has not.

All the vague, feel-good words like Void and formlessness and unity and stillness and such . . . do nothing to portray what is beyond the mental realms. These words have been used for centuries . . . or versions thereof . . . and mind will happily use them . . . and invent new ones when the words seem to lose their appeal and needs re-definition.

With that in mind ( pun intended ) . . . I will attempt to give an incredibly vague, generic, and only perhaps slightly beneficial attempt at suggesting what is truly spiritual and what is not.

Again . . . mind is NOT Soul . . . and Soul is NOT mind. Yes . . . Soul “uses” the mind to define, categorize, label, sort, prefer, dislike, etc. . . . what is going open around It ( Soul ) within these lower psychic worlds but upon retreat or advancement into the higher and into the True Home of Soul . . . beyond all mental realms . . . the true approach to LIFE that Soul Itself lives within has nothing to do with stringing words together into sentences to make LIFE understandable or believable. Yes . . . Soul can drop into the mental worlds and use such techniques to communicate with others . . . as is necessary when “here” . . . but . . . when in It’s True Home . . . it is not necessary and is not the way of approach.

So often . . . the word “spiritual” suggests anything that is not . . . physical . . . or of the physical worlds . . . whether an individual includes the emotions and thought with the physical or not. In reality . . . these are the psychic realms . . . basically because of their positive / negative nature . . . so . . . what is often considered “spiritual” is actually “psychic.” When we often refer to the understanding of “spirituality” is actually understanding our psychic nature . . . which is both ominous and vital in and of itself. And yes . . . technically speaking . . . since everything is manifested through Spirit . . . then technically . . . everything is “spiritual.” I understand that. Nonetheless . . . there ARE designations . . . for lack of a better term.

True spirituality is beyond this . . . psychic level. True spirituality has nothing to do with the negative elements of life in any way, shape, or form . . . or formless. True spirituality . . . where Soul Itself resides in the realms beyond the mind . . . has nothing to do with mental approaches. After all . . . what would be at this level would be generically termed “pre-manifestation” . . . and that is far from a Void or Emptiness. This level could be termed “pre-energy” . . . since energy needs the positive and negative to give the motion of the atom in its revolutions.

This basic level . . . the True Home of Soul . . . I am sure there are lots of mental words for this level . . . and there would be mental stances taken by many to demand that they are truly beyond mind when they are not . . . this basic level is beyond what mind even understands to be the building blocks of Life. Mind cannot go beyond itself to understand this . . . and . . . since mind is not a “part” of these upper realms . . . mind would have to go beyond itself to come to terms with them. It cannot. This is like demanding that the physical body can lift into the astral levels. It cannot.

So . . . if you were going to enter and live within “pre-energy” and “pre-manifestation” . . . and I mean ALL energy . . . where would that put you . . . poetically speaking? How would you “live” within that?

For most . . . mind will happily tell you. And it does . . . for eons. Mind is the way Soul interacts with the world(s) around It ( Soul ) while here in these psychic worlds.

There ARE . . . signposts. When you get into the “higher area’s” . . . you DO know it. There is no more speculation. And . . . the tools and the basics of many of the techniques used to “get into” these rather lofty areas . . . for lack of better phrasing . . . are hidden in the absolutely best possible place to hide ANY-thing . . . and that is . . . right in front of you. They are just not recognized as such.

There is also purpose . . . for Soul Itself . . . beyond just coming down here and having a good time and finding pleasure. There would be no purpose for a “Core Creator God” to realize . . . “Hey . . . I’ve got MYSELF . . . and now I’ll create Spirit . . . and then . . . Hey . . . I know what . . . let’s make Soul so It can go down there and just play around and enjoy bliss and giggles once It ( Soul ) finds out about this giant amusement part I ( CC-God ) designed for It.”

I mean . . . really? That is why Soul was created in the first place . . . or similar version thereof?

I wish it were that easy.

I’ll leave it at this . . . and see where it goes. I know there are those that do not like lengthy or “complicated” posts. To those . . . I apologize.