Thread: nothing
View Single Post
Old 19-11-2022, 09:11 PM
O K Viswanath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well, when you or I consciously keep billions of solar systems in billions of galaxies,
each with their own level of gravity...that is when I will call myself God...or you.
That happens to be my criteria. Until then, I am part of God and He is part of me.

There is no Billions of Galaxies moving around. Just presence of their Ideas in Mind. Never movement, and so no God to take care of it, create and destroy. While you are travelling in a boat, is boat moves or the land you watch moves?

The Mind of God, which is nothing but My mind, moves...And it's Movement look like Creation/Movement of everything, where there is nothing really and only Idea of Things. Like, Is there a God creating and taking care of what's happening in your dream/thoughts? Never. Your Will, and ignorance and bondage and nothing else. If you never want to trust this, that's Maya.

If you are saying like, "I don't have Knowledge even of all the ideas of Forms of Things(how forms in ideas look and etc.), and only God knows all the forms which is in mind as ideas", that is also not true, as anyone can access the ideas by mere Will, limited or Unlimited doesn't matter.

And, even from your point of view, how can you come to experience like God without your will? Only if You will, it can happen by "God's Grace" as you say. If you don't Will like God knows, then No God's Will can make You Will like Knowledge of God.

Everything is around Your Will, and that's the real action. All others are systematic/mechanical outcome of Your Will, and nothing can happen without Your Will.