Thread: Meeting a fairy
View Single Post
Old 29-02-2020, 09:49 PM
Experiencer

FoxTracks, nice to hear from you again. :)

This dream left me with more questions than answers. I tried to consider that maybe it was a good thing that the woman appeared, that she could have been protecting me, or even that she is my soulmate instead of the fairy, but no, my intuition ridiculed me for thinking that, she didn't even acknowledge me and spoke only to my friend, who, by the way, has been amazing all along.

Why she had so much authority? That's a tough one, assuming she is Pandora explains it, she serves Zeus, so there's nothing I can do about her. They are enacting these things in front of me to teach me something.

What I think is that she represents death, and her task is to prevent me from fulfilling my wish, in order to keep my hopes and dreams alive. I can't say that she's good or bad, she keeps me moving, looking for something that eludes me, but it is only because I have hope that one day I will succeed, so, in a way she is guiding me by sabotaging me.

For what reason? To answer that I have to remember the myth of Prometheus. He corrupted the world and made life unfair, giving power to both the wicked and the good people, so Zeus sent Pandora to make sure that his will would prevail in the end, to let mortals know that even when evil prospers and defeats justice, they are doomed and will perish.

I suspect he wanted Hope to be locked up in the box to be a reward for the righteous in the afterlife. The torments that escaped to the world are meant to make life tough, as a sign that the gods do not approve of what happened here, the good in life had to be balanced with injustice and bitterness so that we wouldn't forget the past, when we relied on the gods for everything and now we're on our own. It was the end of the Golden Age, now people had to struggle.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.