Thread: God in Buddhism
View Single Post
Old 25-09-2020, 05:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
The only question is, are you paying attention.

yes am I aware of what I am as distinct from the current mental content or interpretation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
In the Buddhist philosophy there are dependent origins, which basically means the experience materializes momentarily as consciousness with the senses and objects, not as a separate enduring self experiencing passing things, but a simultaneous, momentary arising of consciousness, but there a that which was never born and never dies beyond that, which is always a mystery and has no answers.

That is always here and has always been here. That is me... and everything. It's like a golden needle in a haystack. We are giving our attention over to all that hay. But this body and mind we are merged with is such...this culture....these relationships... are like a laser pointer on a wall to a cat.... just..... can't..... look.... away.... lol.

I'm sorry, but this thing over here.... it's just too interesting..... she said this and that.... and I think this and that.... and he said this.... and this here.....

To turn around and see the divine....! To pursue that above all else. and then the How? How is also that laser pointer on the wall.